Sealed quotation are invited from the interested registered Travel/Air Ticketing Agent having valid trade license for the supply of air ticket as per the following :
- The rate should be quoted for full economy class fare inclusive of all taxes if any and it should be shortest/direct route. Paro-Bangkok-Paro and Paro-Delhi-Paro fare should be quoted separately.
- Please do not quote “Scheme Rates”. Scheme rates and un-conditions rate
will not be evaluated.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation.
- Supply/Work will be awarded to the lowest bidder
- The details of the traveler (s) will be provided in the work order.
- Any bids received by the purchaser after the deadline for submission of bids prescribed by the purchaser, will be declared “Late” and will be rejected and returned unopened to the bidder.
- Sealed quotation should be submitted to DoAT, Paro Airport on or before 17th March 2017 by 12 Noon and will be open on the same date at 2PM in presence of the bidder or their representative who chose to attend.
- For further information or any clarification please contact to the Administration and HR section at 08 270218 during office hours.