Clarification of inquiries on Consultancy service for pavement evaluation in Paro International Airport
In response to the queries received from various consultants on the consultancy service for pavement evaluation of existing airfield pavement in Paro International Airport, the Department of Air Transport would like to
hereby clarify each query as follows:
- The soft copy submission of the EoI can be done in a compact disc or pen drive whichever is convenient for the consulting firm.
- The funding agency for this project is RGoB (Royal Government of
- The project duration for the design stage is 90 days.
- With regard to the evaluation, point no. 2 and point no. 3 under technical competence, the past experience of the lead partner and the JV partner will be evaluated by considering the two firms as a single entity.
- Firm’s local office refers to the availability an established office of one of the partners (Lead or JV) in Bhutan.
- The department has a rigid time frame to complete the pavement
However as requested by interested consultants, the date of submission of the EoI has been extended to 19th August 2019, 1400 hours BST (Bhutan Standard Time.) This shall be the final submission date and no further requests of extension shall be considered.
related article :
- Invitation for Expression of Interest
- Corrigendum/Clarification on Consultancy service for pavement evaluation in Paro International Airport