Notice Inviting Quotation for Air ticket.
Sealed quotation are invited from the interested registered Travel/Air Ticketing Agent having
valid trade license for the supply of air tickets as per the following:
Paro – Bangkok on 29 September 2019 & Bangkok – Singapore 30 th 2019
Singapore –Bangkok on 09 th October 2019 & Bangkok – Paro on 10 th October 2019.
Paro – New Delhi 05/10/2019 & New Delhi – Maldives on 06/10/2019
Maldives – New Delhi on 11/10/2019 & New Delhi – Paro on 12/10/2019.
Paro – Bangkok 05/10/2019 & Bangkok – Maldives on 06/10/2019
Maldives – Bangkok on 11/10/2019 & Bangkok – Paro on 12/10/2019.
Paro – New Delhi 27/09/2019 & New Delhi – Abu Dhabi (UAE) on 28/09/2019
Abu Dhabi (UAE) – New Delhi on 04/10/2019 & New Delhi – Paro on 05/10/2019.
Terms and Conditions
- The rate should be quoted for full Economy class fare inclusive of all taxes if any and it should be shortest/direct route. Paro-Bangkok-Paro fare should be quoted separately.
- Please do not quote “Scheme Rates”. Scheme rates will not be evaluated.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation
- The details of the traveler (s) will be provided in the work order.
- Any bids received by the purchaser after the deadline for submission of bids prescribed by the purchaser, will be declared “Late” and will be rejected and returned unopened to the bidder.
- Sealed quotation marked as “Quotation for Air Ticket” should be submitted to the Director, DoAT, Paro Airport on or before 23 September 2019 by 12 Noon and will be open on the same date at 2 PM (BST) in presence of the bidder or their representative who chose to attend.
- The rate should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected based on the lowest evaluated bid.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions and the decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue tickets and the difference amount shall be born by the lowest bidder.
- No complaint either in written or verbal shall be accepted from the travel agent after the award is finalized.
For further information or any clarification and name of the passenger, please contact to the Administration and HR section at 08-270218 during office hours.