NIT for Clearing Agent at Cargo
The Department of Air Transport is pleased to invite bids from eligible bidders for the space for a cargo clearing agent at the Paro International Airport as details are mentioned below.
- Interested bidders should submit valid trade licenses.
- Bidders should submit the registration certificate to act as a clearing agents issued by the Department of Revenue and Customs.
- The DoAT shall provide the space.
- The lease period for the operation of the cargo-clearing agent will be two years in line with the Tenancy Act of Bhutan.
- The successful bidder should operate the cargo-clearing agent in line with the terms and conditions laid down by the DRC.
- A separate lease agreement shall be executed between the selected bidder and DoAT with detailed terms and conditions.
- The interested bidder should quote for monthly the rental charges for the space
- The space will be awarded to the highest bidder.
- Bidder should submit the quotation before 14 Dec 2022 16:00 PM
For more details please contact following official during office hours.
- Namgayh Dema, Procurement officer: 17509616
- Nado Rinchen, Sr. Admin. Officer: 17622673